8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A list of suggestions

2 posters

Go down

A list of suggestions Empty A list of suggestions

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:55 am

PVP EQUIPS. I LOVE THE EXTRA STYLES + EXTRA POINT OF PVPING SOME MORE.
SORT BUTTON FOR INVENT? gotten used to it from various MMORPGs

more party bonus
solo penalty
Solo = 90% exp gain
Party = 100% for 2 people, 110% - 3, 115% - 4, 125% for 5

Necromancer class < sort of
- summon undead
= lv 10 , summon undead mouse
= lv 13, summon undead dog
etc all with different attack styles, healing, aggro, def, offensive, magic
- drain hp debuff?
more "evil" skills?

House of Illusion mode < made that up
- co-op team gamplay in which a random super insanely difficult bosses are spawned
- certain room outside of field like dungeon
- special rewards at the end
- "fight to the end" where the mode ends when team dies.
- resurrected at the next stage.
Easy:
- bosses have 10x more hp from original e.g 5 > 50
- attacks are 5 times as painful
- defense is 2 times as protective
- exp is 10 times more
Medium:
- 20x more hp
- 15 times
- 7 times
- 15 times
Hard:
- 40x
- 20x
- 15x
- 150x
Insane:
- 50x
- 30x
- 20x
- 200x
GoG:
- 100x
- 75x
- 75x
- 500x
- around maybe 5 stages easy, 10 stages medium, 15 stages hard, 20 stages insane, 50 stages GoG - God of gaming

Change the rates whatever you like, it doesn't matter, but the point is to make a boss dungeon in which we can train alternatively to normal dungeon and pvping. Make it unable to solo or else normal dungeon will cease to exist.

Hide and Seek:
Even 3 year olds play it, why have we not realized this is a fun game?
One/two players are chosen, chat from other team is hidden.
- Have to use archers weak attack to hit other players.
- Once opposing player is hit, they will turn to the team that is "it" and will have to hunt their own original team
- Last one surviving wins
- Only the team chosen to be "it" can see their own team for fairness and cheating.

Tag, once again why not:
- One person is "it" and has archer's strong and jump attack
- Opposing players movement speed = 120%
- Player at the end of time limit with least amount of turns for being "it" wins
- Top 5 rewarded.
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Tang : 110

Back to top Go down

A list of suggestions Empty Re: A list of suggestions

Post  Valkyrie Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:18 am

PVP EQUIPS. I LOVE THE EXTRA STYLES + EXTRA POINT OF PVPING SOME MORE.

Are you suggesting bringing back WSP and using those points to buy PVP exclusive gears?
Verdict - Strongly supported.

SORT BUTTON FOR INVENT? gotten used to it from various MMORPGs

Do you mean the option to be able to craft whatever wherever? Yes that'll be much more coveinient as opposed to traveling back to town and going into that station square. However, Wind Slayer's world is rather small as opposed to games where the expensive of traveling items or just the traveling itself is taxing on the player.
Verdict - Mixed

more party bonus
solo penalty
Solo = 90% exp gain

If you're implying that having to need a full party to generate benificial exp intake is a really annoying aspect of the game. For me I despise it because in most parties I've been in, at MAX there's only 3 people training usually 2 the other 2 or 3 are afk leeching. Penaltalizing people for being by themselves is really unecessary because even with exp reduction from parties they kill rate is so much faster than soloing that it boils down to faster exp = more exp. Also, some players like myself don't always want to be in parties and like training at our own lesisures.
Verdit - (Solo) Not Supported.
Verdit - (Parties) Supported.

- summon undead
- drain hp debuff?
more "evil" skills?

This is mainly Dark Priest and Beast Master rolled into 1 which both classes are already annoying enough lol ! A Fifth long ranged class? Maybe after we get a fourth short ranged class.

Verdict - Not supported.

House of Illusion mode < made that up
- co-op team gamplay in which a random super insanely difficult bosses are spawned
- certain room outside of field like dungeon
- special rewards at the end
- "fight to the end" where the mode ends when team dies.
- resurrected at the next stage.
Easy:
- bosses have 10x more hp from original e.g 5 > 50
- attacks are 5 times as painful
- defense is 2 times as protective
- exp is 10 times more
Medium:
- 20x more hp
- 15 times
- 7 times
- 15 times
Hard:
- 40x
- 20x
- 15x
- 150x
Insane:
- 50x
- 30x
- 20x
- 200x
GoG:
- 100x
- 75x
- 75x
- 500x
- around maybe 5 stages easy, 10 stages medium, 15 stages hard, 20 stages insane, 50 stages GoG - God of gaming

Change the rates whatever you like, it doesn't matter, but the point is to make a boss dungeon in which we can train alternatively to normal dungeon and pvping. Make it unable to solo or else normal dungeon will cease to exist.

This is basically what a party dungeon is in general. So naturally sure that's a great idea. I don't however, like the ideal you need a party to enter dungeons, some players like myself sometimes like to play alone.

Verdict - Strongly supported.

Hide and Seek:
- Once opposing player is hit, they will turn to the team that is "it" and will have to hunt their own original team
- Only the team chosen to be "it" can see their own team for fairness and cheating.

So everyone is temporarily turned into an Archer or long ranged class to participate in this pvp type? Needs to be explained in more detail.

Tag, once again why not:
- Player at the end of time limit with least amount of turns for being "it" wins
- Top 5 rewarded.

Needs more detail.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:39 am

Valkyrie wrote:Do you mean the option to be able to craft whatever wherever? Yes that'll be much more coveinient as opposed to traveling back to town and going into that station square. However, Wind Slayer's world is rather small as opposed to games where the expensive of traveling items or just the traveling itself is taxing on the player.
Verdict - Mixed

You're wrong. the ability to sort your inventory according to the alphabet like organizing your inventory.

Valkyrie wrote:
more party bonus
solo penalty
Solo = 90% exp gain

If you're implying that having to need a full party to generate benificial exp intake is a really annoying aspect of the game. For me I despise it because in most parties I've been in, at MAX there's only 3 people training usually 2 the other 2 or 3 are afk leeching. Penaltalizing people for being by themselves is really unecessary because even with exp reduction from parties they kill rate is so much faster than soloing that it boils down to faster exp = more exp. Also, some players like myself don't always want to be in parties and like training at our own lesisures.
Verdit - (Solo) Not Supported.
Verdit - (Parties) Supported.

- summon undead
- drain hp debuff?
more "evil" skills?

This is mainly Dark Priest and Beast Master rolled into 1 which both classes are already annoying enough lol ! A Fifth long ranged class? Maybe after we get a fourth short ranged class.

Verdict - Not supported.

NOT a long range class. Actually short ranged. Summoned monsters appear behind you like a puppet and attack in front of you. Summoned monsters have different skills.
Only "ranged" skill would be maybe an undead mage. This would be like an all round character with a large penalty in defense and inability to use shields or hats < can wear but no stat bonus.

Valkyrie wrote:
Hide and Seek:

So everyone is temporarily turned into an Archer or long ranged class to participate in this pvp type? Needs to be explained in more detail.

Everyone is an archer but only the person chosen to be "it" can attack. All other players have 1 hp and cannot be seen by the person who is "it." Like Zombies so to say, you get hit, you're on my side. All other players are unable to attack or use skills but are able to move and dash and jump. The person who is "it" would have to blindly try to attack anyone they can. Game ends when 1 person is still alive.

Valkyrie wrote:
Tag, once again why not:
- Top 5 rewarded.

Needs more detail.

REALLY. YOU DON'T KNOW HOW TO PLAY TAG?!?! omg. Everyone is an archer. The "it" glows brightly - indication. Once another person is hit, the original "it" is now an ordinary player with 5 seconds invincibility time. The person hit is now "it." Nobody can attack except for the person who is "it."
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sun Oct 21, 2012 5:36 am

Understand the whole item organizing suggestion, that's okay.
The necromancer is also good.

What I don't like are the PVP types, not being able to see the "Xombies" makes it very easy to simply hide in a corner or a high platform and wait for time to run out. Same goes for the Tag, I'll hit you a few times, be 4 points ahead, and then run like a bitch until time runs out.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 9:47 pm

Valkyrie wrote:Understand the whole item organizing suggestion, that's okay.
The necromancer is also good.

What I don't like are the PVP types, not being able to see the "Xombies" makes it very easy to simply hide in a corner or a high platform and wait for time to run out. Same goes for the Tag, I'll hit you a few times, be 4 points ahead, and then run like a bitch until time runs out.

Small map = not much place to hide and you are unable to move whenever the seeker shoots (temp 2 or 1 second paralysis)

Tag - top player of the game glows very brightly + top player will move down 2 places in score list if hit. also it would be hard to evade since it is archers jump attack. We can change the movement speed down to 100% too.
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum