8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

When is it justified?

3 posters

Go down

When is it justified? Empty When is it justified?

Post  Valkyrie Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:15 am

To call someone a noob, what would someone have to do to piss you off so much that you'll just blurt out "noob"?

We all know that that word has been massively butchered to the point where if you're even seen saying it you're instantly considered an idiot, but is there never a time where it's justified?
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

When is it justified? Empty Re: When is it justified?

Post  8bit Wed Oct 24, 2012 6:28 am

I don't really use that word anymore, or show strong emotion in games in general. But when I do get angry (which is hardly ever), it's almost always due to rude foreigners or pompous kids with no sense of reality like those "henehoes" from Maplestory, haha.
8bit
8bit
Admin
Admin

Tang : 230

https://8bsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:38 am

Most people see me as calm and collective but I tend to lose my cool IRL but like you I find no reason to show emotion in game. I can't stand people who follow trends, like how uber rare it was to see a first classer above 49 ( me ) but then I started seeing so many do it seemingly after I started making it look easy. People training their mentees for extra exp seemingly when I discovered it gives more exp than training without them. People who copy builds, spam the same classes, bully / trash talk less skilled people. Complain about being bored. Speaking engrish drives me bananas. FEMALE MMO GAMERS

How you can be so calm online is beyond me hahahaa !
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

When is it justified? Empty ...

Post  thetruth Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:18 pm

I only would refer to the cocky kids with the overpowered or ubalanced classes as noobs when they thought they did something special by winning with a cheap class. I like to say it as a joke sometimes and then leave the room or town I'm in real fast. Noob never really bothered me it just sounds like a sissy thing to say. I have a problem with "rager" because it's a dumb down version of the previous word "griefer". Using noob instead of "newb" and "rage" instead of "grief" really shows a person age to me.
thetruth
thetruth
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum