8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guild Section

3 posters

Go down

Guild Section Empty Guild Section

Post  Xaphoon Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:40 pm

I know there isnt that many people who use this forums right now, but this could be useful when Windslayer 2 comes back and more ppl have interests on your site :D It can be like anything Guild Related, such as Guild Recruitment, contest, announcements, etc xD
Xaphoon
Xaphoon
Excelling Member
Excelling Member

Tang : 33

Back to top Go down

Guild Section Empty Re: Guild Section

Post  Valkyrie Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:12 pm

Xaphoon wrote:I know there isnt that many people who use this forums right now, but this could be useful when Windslayer 2 comes back and more ppl have interests on your site :D It can be like anything Guild Related, such as Guild Recruitment, contest, announcements, etc xD

Guild recruitment? You mean a page on the forums where people can sign up to join a guild and when the guild leader logs in he/she gets all those request? Maybe they'll be a list of everyone who signed up and the guild leader can then click on the names, review the person's character inventory/equipment then decide if he/she will be allowed in.

Dunno how guild contest would work.

Guild announcement? You mean a guild bulletin board?
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaphoon Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:01 pm

Valkyrie wrote:
Xaphoon wrote:I know there isnt that many people who use this forums right now, but this could be useful when Windslayer 2 comes back and more ppl have interests on your site :D It can be like anything Guild Related, such as Guild Recruitment, contest, announcements, etc xD

Guild recruitment? You mean a page on the forums where people can sign up to join a guild and when the guild leader logs in he/she gets all those request? Maybe they'll be a list of everyone who signed up and the guild leader can then click on the names, review the person's character inventory/equipment then decide if he/she will be allowed in.

Dunno how guild contest would work.

Guild announcement? You mean a guild bulletin board?
Like the one in the ws2 forums, just more flexible i guess. Its more to Advertise the guilds rather than recruiting i guess OTL
Xaphoon
Xaphoon
Excelling Member
Excelling Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Wed Nov 07, 2012 7:55 pm

I never really been in a WS2 guild, I was in royal til closed beta ended but quit soon after. I don't know what OTL mean, but isn't there already a way to advertise a guild?
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Xaphoon Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Valkyrie wrote:I never really been in a WS2 guild, I was in royal til closed beta ended but quit soon after. I don't know what OTL mean, but isn't there already a way to advertise a guild?
U were in Mafia for a while then u went poof :O
OTL is a person xD O is the head and TL is the body that looks like its on the ground hehe
And ya, a lot of popular guild used the windslayer 2 forum to advertise their guild
Xaphoon
Xaphoon
Excelling Member
Excelling Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:30 pm

Xaphoon wrote:
Valkyrie wrote:I never really been in a WS2 guild, I was in royal til closed beta ended but quit soon after. I don't know what OTL mean, but isn't there already a way to advertise a guild?
U were in Mafia for a while then u went poof :O
OTL is a person xD O is the head and TL is the body that looks like its on the ground hehe
And ya, a lot of popular guild used the windslayer 2 forum to advertise their guild
Oh, so you mean you wanted a alternative to making a booth in the Guild Room to advertise your guild? If people really needed to use the forums then those booths must've been useless >u<
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Post  8bit Sun Nov 11, 2012 6:55 am

This'll be added when I feel like doing anything but being completely useless. Good suggestion. Thanks.
8bit
8bit
Admin
Admin

Tang : 230

https://8bsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down