8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GranAge awesome sidescroller

3 posters

Go down

GranAge awesome sidescroller Empty GranAge awesome sidescroller

Post  thetruth Sun Jul 14, 2013 5:07 pm

A couple of years back(3yrs actually) GranAge popped up on the Outspark forums I believe but since it was only in Korea and you needed a kssn no one really bothered much with it.  Well now the game is on a Thai server and anyone can register for it.   Awesome class Archer, Warrior, Mage, Assasin with subclasses such as samurai, monk, priest.  Sound familar.  Yes the game is in Thai but If you use google translate you can read the basic instructions from the webpage.  Not soo much help for quest though.

here's the link  http://granage.mygame.in.th/

and here's a video
thetruth
thetruth
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 86

Back to top Go down

GranAge awesome sidescroller Empty more....

Post  thetruth Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:00 pm

So more details on this game. It's dungeon based like elsword and the quests you really don't need to know thai to figure out as the location appear on the dungeon map and the key words are in english. Made it to the second class change at level 20 with no problem. Can't really figure out the pet thing, enchanting or reinforcing. Seem to be some people who speak a little english. It has a unique combat system in the basic attack you can get cards to stream them into the attack that will do special combo type moves then it has the standard box hot key attacks. It's a fun little game got to be a monk again which I missed. I will never understand why in these games there is a lot of random english text thrown in liking their inviting foreign players.
thetruth
thetruth
8bit Member
8bit Member

Back to top Go down

GranAge awesome sidescroller Empty Re: GranAge awesome sidescroller

Post  Valkyrie Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:07 pm

Ahh my good man, you finally posted about a game that I could seriously consider playing.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

GranAge awesome sidescroller Empty yess...

Post  thetruth Fri Jul 19, 2013 9:18 pm

I haven't done pvp yet, never really was much of a pvper to begin with but I can say this game brings back Windslayer memories. I like it much better then LaTale or even Wonderking(when it was up) for a Windslayer sub. It's cool it even has a move for the monk similiar to merciless strike. If your an ex-slayer looking for a home this could be it.
thetruth
thetruth
8bit Member
8bit Member

Back to top Go down

GranAge awesome sidescroller Empty Knowing.

Post  Yonray Thu Dec 19, 2013 6:27 pm

Now that I actually know the game is officially out I'll be looking into it. Glad I checked is end of the forums
Yonray
Yonray
4bit Member
4bit Member

Tang : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  thetruth Sun Dec 22, 2013 11:19 am

Haven't played this game in a quite a while but the quests even in thai were pretty basic. The bad part was pvp had horrible lag at least for me in the states.
thetruth
thetruth
8bit Member
8bit Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Yonray Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:07 am

I see, I myself have gone/returned to Elsword. A friend of mines loves to talk about being better then me yet never pvping with me. So I decided to push for a Blademaster and show him what a melee class can really do. Though I did suck at the pvp system in the game, I picked it pretty fast after getting back.

But I'm still undecided on GranAge.
Yonray
Yonray
4bit Member
4bit Member

Tang : 2

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: