8Bit Superheroes

Xtrap

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Xtrap

Post  Valkyrie on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:26 am

After looking around the two hack sites I've noticed something, none of the games that have hacks for them use Xtrap as their security software. Does this mean if we convinced Ignitedgames to simply use Xtrap instead of gameguard there might be a significant difference in hack activity?
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 530

View user profile http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Re: Xtrap

Post  Owt on Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:22 pm

Well, they got around Xtrap in Ws1. I think they both just fail when it comes to blocking hacks. :L

But yeah, changing it to Xtrap would make a slight difference, I guess (If you're talking about the hackers needing to change the way they get through a security software). I think it would be helpful if we had someone with the knowledge to explain whether the hacks can get through security softwares that leave gaps (Basically: weak ones. Example: If Xtrap and GameGuard have weak securities, this hack can get through both) or if the hacks just sneak through certain types of security softwares (Basically: target specific ones. Example: A hack made specifically for GameGuard, but can't break through Xtrap).

-Shrug- I don't know. I still think it would delay the hackers before they change it to get past Xtrap.
Owt
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 71

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  8bit on Mon Nov 14, 2011 9:26 pm

They should use all the same security that Wind Slayer S does, including X-Trap. So I agree, they should try it out at least.

I'm surprised they're not running X-Trap right now.

Admin
Admin

Tang : 230

View user profile http://8bsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum