8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hiding Gear / Level

2 posters

Go down

Hiding Gear / Level Empty Hiding Gear / Level

Post  Valkyrie Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:41 pm

You see it in every game, players raging on forums because the game is too cash based ( gear based ) and the whole issue of "bad pvp" is usually based on players that strive to maximize their characters being hated on because most are too lazy to bother.

Also, I'm guilty of doing this myself, but, I'd also like to have the option to hide gear because I usually lurk around harassing people who have accessories that I want and find myself more times than a few asking them if they'd sell it for this price and this price. One time I hounded a girl named Pinkiepie for both her Spr rings ( +2 spr+3 int ) and ( +3 spr +4 dex ) by offering her 2.5m each. She said no. Then I offered her 4m each, she said no. THEN i offered her 6.5m each, until finally, she couldn't resist the offer and sold me. Hypocritically, I really hate when people constantly ask me for my accessories.

What you guy think?
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Hiding Gear / Level Empty Re: Hiding Gear / Level

Post  Owt Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:51 am

I don't see why they don't have Standard(Equal base stats), Unlimited(Level), and the new Standard+Unlimited(Gear stats). And maybe the companies want to get players to buy Cash items? -Shrug-

People really shouldn't cry too much about being hated or hating on someone. I mean, fight them or don't fight them. Find your own gear, or don't. Pretty simple. I'm quite optimistic in Pvp. 8D

I don't blame you for hounding anyone. Your case isn't like everyone else's though. They ask, and sometimes beg, for items of another person. Why? Because of the strain of Pvp! GEAR.
I was often asked for the items I had ONNNN MEEEEE and I constantly said no, so I don't like the feeling of being asked for my own items. e.e
Owt
Owt
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:00 am

I can't really tell from your response if you're in favor of my suggestion or are not. Seems like you're both though haha !
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Post  Owt Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:49 am

A bit neutral. The idea of the gear stats for Pvp is fine, they just need it separated from regular flat stat Pvp. Really don't want "dem newbies" to crash out just because of a bad time against gear-hard players.
Owt
Owt
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 71

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down