8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who's Sponsoring?

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Who's Sponsoring?  Empty Who's Sponsoring?

Post  BardOfLife Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:36 am

Does anyone know who's sponsoring windslayer? I know it's not going to be outspark or ignite because of greed and neglect, but I was just wondering if there was any place to access some updates about the game. The only information that was vaguely given to us was windslayer opening in fall 2012. Plus, the facebook page doesn't even get touched by whoever created it.
BardOfLife
BardOfLife
Excelling Member
Excelling Member

Tang : 62

Back to top Go down

Who's Sponsoring?  Empty Re: Who's Sponsoring?

Post  Valkyrie Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:19 pm

BardOfLife wrote:Does anyone know who's sponsoring windslayer? I know it's not going to be outspark or ignite because of greed and neglect, but I was just wondering if there was any place to access some updates about the game. The only information that was vaguely given to us was windslayer opening in fall 2012. Plus, the facebook page doesn't even get touched by whoever created it.

I wasn't around during the times Avocado hosted Wind Slayer so my thoughts could be wrong but from playing Wind Slayer with OutSpark and IgnitedGames it just seems Wind Slayer was a game purchased to make a quick buck. I've seen this with many many MMOs that don't make it more than 1 year, 2 years at the longest. Some games are just neglected from the time they're released. What do I mean by this? Granted games like Wind Slayer do get updates as most games should however one could be able to inspect the health of a MMO simply by wandering to the Korean ( or whatever version the game may be ) and see how the game is doing there. Do you see any Korean advertisements for the game? An example of this is, do you see a animation short for the game? I know La tale has plenty, Maple Story has them up the ass, FlyFF has some, does Wind Slayer? Comics? As a matter of fact, show me where you can find any Korean advertisements for Wind Slayer anywhere. But it's not all the developers faults.

What about the players? I've mentioned this a few times, the players themselves in Wind Slayer just don't seem very enthusiastic about the game. Also what do I mean by this? If you look on media sites such as Youtube you'll see very few player made videos of Wind Slayer and the ones out there are not too impressive. Seriously, if you make a video on youtube and the viewers are looking at monsters poofing all over the place, people freezing in pvp as well as other nifty glitches they're likely to pass the game off as "meh" and move on. But that's not all, they're just not many videos AT All making it very difficult to discover the game under the multitude of MMOs out there. In most successful games players fludd forum with dialog both nonsensical and on topic that lets players like myself who visit the forums before playing a game know that the game is booming with life and a dead forum is a big no no. There was a player by the name of Lynn I believe who made 2 dozen or so Wind Slayer comics and that would've been awesome for the game had more people picked up on it and made comics and such themselves but she was the only one who did it at the time, missed opportunity.

Overall I believe Hamelin doesn't take Wind Slayer that seriously which reflects on its popularity. Wind Slayer has been in the works for years and the game doesn't appear to be very innovative at all, which could lead to players leaving the game a week or so after starting.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Who's Sponsoring?  Empty ....

Post  thetruth Mon Oct 15, 2012 7:51 pm

Ignited and Outspark didn't neglect the game it was all Hamelin for releasing an incomplete product. I don't think anyone will bother to aquire the rights to host this game after the way Hamelin burnt Ignited and OS. For one, they don't do updates and they totally ignore the community. Also, look at the backlash Ignited and Outspark received for hosting these games. It makes them look like inferior companies because so many people think they are in control of programming and content when in reality they just have a license to cash in on the sells of i-currency spent in cash shops. It really seems like Ignited is trying to distance themselves from this game. I think Hamelin is just concerned about the Korean version because it makes them more money and they can host it themselves. I honestly believe Windslayer 2 is finished and won't comeback. I truly believe Ignited and Outspark did the right thing by dropping the games as Hamelin really seems like a shady cash and grab company. I do think it is more likely they will make a Windslayer 3 and change the name of the franchise to try to win over a new audience.
thetruth
thetruth
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Mon Oct 15, 2012 8:57 pm

thetruth wrote:Ignited and Outspark didn't neglect the game it was all Hamelin for releasing an incomplete product. I don't think anyone will bother to aquire the rights to host this game after the way Hamelin burnt Ignited and OS. For one, they don't do updates and they totally ignore the community. Also, look at the backlash Ignited and Outspark received for hosting these games. It makes them look like inferior companies because so many people think they are in control of programming and content when in reality they just have a license to cash in on the sells of i-currency spent in cash shops. It really seems like Ignited is trying to distance themselves from this game. I think Hamelin is just concerned about the Korean version because it makes them more money and they can host it themselves. I honestly believe Windslayer 2 is finished and won't comeback. I truly believe Ignited and Outspark did the right thing by dropping the games as Hamelin really seems like a shady cash and grab company. I do think it is more likely they will make a Windslayer 3 and change the name of the franchise to try to win over a new audience.

It is pretty likely that Wind Slayer 2 won't return, however, there is still 2 months left in fall ( at least in North America ) so my hopes may be dwindling, but not at all gone. As for Hamelin being more concerned about their version of Wind Slayer than ours? Of Course ! As it would appear Wind Slayer KR was pretty healthy and getting biweekly updates. They completely abandoned NA Wind Slayer ( talking about part 1 ) but no one knows for sure. My guess is that Hamelin was preparing for Wind Slayer 2 KR so knowing they'll no longer produce content for the game they ceased updates to our NA. That alone is no excuse for Hamelin ignoring OutSpark's cries for help.

Do you think a company has no idea what they're getting themselves into when they decide to purchase a game license? They know exactly what they're getting, Game&Game which is a branch of the Korean government host MMOs which companies often check out to see if they're interested in licensing the game. Now OutSpark is no stranger to licensing rip off games such as Luvinia, 7 Dragons, and Fist Of Fu, so purchasing Wind Slayer? C'mon, no big surprise there. Same with IgnitedGames, they're infamous for taking games that didn't do so well with other companies, Wonder King? Check ! WInd Slayer 2? Check ! Rosh? Check ! Dark Eden? Check check and check ! So you can't feel sorry for both these companies when their games don't do well, or fail either or.

As for IgnitedGames wanting to distance themselves from Wind Slayer 2? That's hard to determine, why would they keep a broken down ( literally ) Wonder King site on their front page and a dead Wind Slayer 2? It seems like they've quickly digressed in Outspark's state and desperately holding onto the game.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BardOfLife Tue Oct 16, 2012 1:08 am

To be honest, I think Hamelin disbanded with Outspark due to their greed. If you ask any player on fiesta, they will tell you money is the key to being strong/good. Real money. By the time your 30+, you'll need to enhance weapons to level quickly. Which costs a bunch of money. By the time your level 60+, you'll need to enhance armor and weapons. Which also costs a bunch of money. If you do this all the way to 100 ( class change ), you'll probably spend about 100$+. Once you exceed past 100 to 115, you'll be spending a whole lot more. They even increased exp loss so more people could buy exp lost prevention. For windslayer, I've heard they decreased exp gained (Let's all buy double exp boost!!!), as well as, leaving everything thing in the sparkcash store open, ranging from Halloween, Christmas, Easter, etc. Plus what's with all the browser games? They're cheaper games, widely popular among facebook game lovers ( Mafia Wars, Castle Wars, Car Town) *Note OS makes most of their money from their sparkcash store*

I haven't been with IgnitedGames long enough to see how they work, but they have more care for the game and its players. There were recent updates, exp server boosts, GMs visiting, things that makes use feel they haven't left us. Even after they closed, they left with a bit of hope for players. ( The game....the game will be back...*cries of joy* ) More than likely, they weren't making much money from their store since buying exp boost and exp loss prevention were a bit tedious. Leveling was simple and surviving was just as easy. In all honesty, I think Ignite will sponsor it again, but there is still a bit of doubt. But....I want to believe......

I'm not entirely sure how everything works with the sponsoring and who's-paying-who, but I'm guessing outspark/ignitedgames/whoever pays a bit of money to Hamelin for the game developement, which allows them to sponsor and it and control the servers. The sponsors get paid from the advertisements and their cash store, but they'll get rid of the game when they get their money back depending how popular the game is. It's just a thought.
BardOfLife
BardOfLife
Excelling Member
Excelling Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:06 am

Just thought you should know Bard, Wind Slayer 2 gets a bit cashy later on in its development. Not only do premium cloths give bonus stats ( and stat sets ) the items used to remove elementrium adds ( fire + 4, Hp + 3 rec ) etc become a huge part of a player's stats. Some people in KR literally will have

Strength + 50 Intelligence + 50
Dexterity + 171 Vitality + 50
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Who's Sponsoring?  Empty ...

Post  thetruth Tue Oct 16, 2012 5:26 am

The thing I remember most about Hamelin is when they were with Outspark the Outspark GM's mentioned several times how Hamelin would not respond to emails or return phone calls for months. As for the companies standing as far as I can tell they just developed WindSlayer so not even that was a priority to work with the only licensed company. I wouldn't say the publisher knows what their getting into, I think they know what to expect. They expect periodic content updates and patches for bugs for the first few months to keep the game relevant. They don't automatically assume "Hey were gonna get a broken game that doesn't get fix after beta ends let's take a gamble and sign a year contract." And being Hamelin is a foreign company that doesn't seem to have the resources or the money good luck with breach of contract. Every game that isn't signed by one of the big 3 publishers is destined to fail. A company like Nexon will have games that last because they bid the most for the contract from developers with good reputations so they are taken care of. Outspark and Ignited don't have the bank roll so they compete for whatever is left. There will always be exceptions but most of the profit in cash shop gaming is made by cashing in on a new game during the first few months then shutting it down and bringing in the next.
thetruth
thetruth
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Tue Oct 16, 2012 6:48 am

thetruth wrote:The thing I remember most about Hamelin is when they were with Outspark the Outspark GM's mentioned several times how Hamelin would not respond to emails or return phone calls for months. As for the companies standing as far as I can tell they just developed WindSlayer so not even that was a priority to work with the only licensed company. I wouldn't say the publisher knows what their getting into, I think they know what to expect. They expect periodic content updates and patches for bugs for the first few months to keep the game relevant. They don't automatically assume "Hey were gonna get a broken game that doesn't get fix after beta ends let's take a gamble and sign a year contract." And being Hamelin is a foreign company that doesn't seem to have the resources or the money good luck with breach of contract. Every game that isn't signed by one of the big 3 publishers is destined to fail. A company like Nexon will have games that last because they bid the most for the contract from developers with good reputations so they are taken care of. Outspark and Ignited don't have the bank roll so they compete for whatever is left. There will always be exceptions but most of the profit in cash shop gaming is made by cashing in on a new game during the first few months then shutting it down and bringing in the next.

Lmao ! Truth I love reading your post ! You can stay on point with the subject being discussed while still making me laugh.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BardOfLife Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:13 am

thetruth wrote:The thing I remember most about Hamelin is when they were with Outspark the Outspark GM's mentioned several times how Hamelin would not respond to emails or return phone calls for months. As for the companies standing as far as I can tell they just developed WindSlayer so not even that was a priority to work with the only licensed company. I wouldn't say the publisher knows what their getting into, I think they know what to expect. They expect periodic content updates and patches for bugs for the first few months to keep the game relevant. They don't automatically assume "Hey were gonna get a broken game that doesn't get fix after beta ends let's take a gamble and sign a year contract." And being Hamelin is a foreign company that doesn't seem to have the resources or the money good luck with breach of contract. Every game that isn't signed by one of the big 3 publishers is destined to fail. A company like Nexon will have games that last because they bid the most for the contract from developers with good reputations so they are taken care of. Outspark and Ignited don't have the bank roll so they compete for whatever is left. There will always be exceptions but most of the profit in cash shop gaming is made by cashing in on a new game during the first few months then shutting it down and bringing in the next.

Well golly. Now it seems like windslayer won't ever come back. I guess I can cross my fingers, and hope nexon will show pity on the windslayer players and sponsor windslayer 2, 3, whatever.

But what I hate the most is Outspark doesn't even advertise the game. It sounds like Hamelin ignored them because they didn't do anything to increase the popularity of windslayer. No events, no ads, no updates, why even bother communicating. "Yea, we aren't doing anything with your game so...give us a call back." I know outspark has the power to put up ads ( fiesta ads are on like every website )

I do agree about Hamelin being distant from companies. I've seen some of them on their website, but the only one I've heard of from them was windslayer. The other 2 or 3 were ones I never even heard of/seen/cant find. The only game they can rely on is windslayerS ( at the moment ).

Nexon, oh how I envy Nexon and their games. I don't enjoy them but they know how to make games last. I've heard of maplestory since I was in grade school. If they had windslayer, who knows when it'll be cancelled ( a year maybe? ). Sadly, I don't see that happening due to all the games Nexon holds ( like.....7 or 8 ),and the fact that a majority of people really don't like/know windslayer. If a random games named windslayer3 opens, people will know about the rep of 1 and 2. Why play this game? What makes it better than the other two? Windslayer 2 closed down quicker than 1, how fast will 3 get closed down...a week? I saw on another post about the name change of windslayer. If Hamelin did that, and probably fix a few glitches or two, their reputation might increase, but, of course, not enough to get recognized by Nexon. Oh, I wish they notice this site. v.v
BardOfLife
BardOfLife
Excelling Member
Excelling Member

Back to top Go down

Post  BardOfLife Tue Oct 16, 2012 11:16 am

I just noticed, about the lines: "Well golly..... 2, 3, whatever." They sound a bit sarcastic. Sorry, please don't take it the wrong way, I really mean what I say.
BardOfLife
BardOfLife
Excelling Member
Excelling Member

Back to top Go down

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:46 am

Sooo I guess it's middle finger to Hamelin and sparkly eyes full of tears filled with false hope in WindSlayer 2 coming back? Like really? Nexon, come on. WindSlayer 2 IS SOOOO MUCH BETTER than Maplestory.
Do I really have to frigging explain why platforms are better than ropes?
Do i have to explain that all the classes in WS2 are BALANCED?!?!
Do I have to explain the graphics and animations are SOOOO MUCH BETTER??!?!
DO I REALLY HAVE TO FRIGGIN EXPLAIN THAT THE PVP IS MUCH MORE INTENSE AND THE PVP IS A LOT MORE EMPHASIZED!??!?!
Okay, let's stop ranting. But really. Nexon should consider working with WindSlayer as well as Wizet.
Seriously, I would LOVE to explain how WindSlayer 2 IS SOO MUCH MORE FUN *sheds manly tears* than just some terrible community Maplestory.
(I asked this guy where Henesys was after Mushroom Kingdom Storyline and he said "F*ck off n**ger" < true story and the retarded thing was that my characer was pale)

Dang.
Comparing WindSlayer's community, graphics, animations, plot, controls, skills, gameplay style, and hardcore pvp to Maplestory's?
Heh one shot overpowered kill. WindSlayer wins.

WindSlayer is all about skill.
Whether you're level 10 or level 99, either can win.
I've seen a level 10 beastmaster own from just jump attacks and timed level 10 skills.
Don't even start with me.

While Maplestory relies purely on class.
The flashier the skills, the better they are. The newer the class is, the better they are.
Have you even trained when the demonslayer was out? the soul eater was just overpowered .
The range is ridiculous and the attack speed is insane combined with strength.
And what level skill is this? Pretty low leveled skill.
Don't forget now there is Mercedes, Cannoneer, Mikhail, and even soon Luminous. It's WAY too overpowered.
Can you beat a Bishop's heal?
YEAH YOU CAN WITH EVAN'S MAGIC RESURRECTION BUFF. AND YOU'RE TELLING ME EVANS CAN ATTACK, BUFF, AND EVEN FULL MAP ATTACK TOO??

Hmm. >;]
Anyways, I just feel WindSlayer isn't getting the attention it deserves and I will gladly bet 50 dollars on this that it will be fabulous if refined.
I mean, I've played WS1, WS2, Maplestory, La Tale, Elsword, Grand Chase, Wonderking, DFO, and much more side-scrolling games. However, the only three that REALLY stood out to me was WIndslayer 1, Windslayer 2, and Elsword. Come on sponsors, start realizing you've dug the wrong mine already.

And screw off Hamelin. I don't want a sly backstabber running the game.
If you're gonna start something, you've gotta start preparing to end it.
But from what I've seen, you're just a coward who turns on their job.
If I've been asked to protect something a piece of paper, I ain't just gonna let it lie around after the scheduled time.
I will actually sit their until my client picks it up even if I was paid ahead of time.
Way to go. Buzzkillers.

Either Ignited Games is in the wrong for not supporting/funding the developers enough or Hamelin for leaving in the middle of their work.
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Tang : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:48 am

^ Heh will you guys believe me if I said No offense? xD
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:51 am

It isn't a long stretch to think Hamelin just isn't as experienced with running games across seas as other companies are. They didn't even give us a legitimate reason ( or if any ) for why they threw OS under the bus in having to defend against angry WSers for their game not getting bug fixes or updates, when we were promised an update. It never came. Hamelin shouldn't gotten some experience or advice from others in the business before they threw WS back out into the global MMO scene because from the early shutting down of WS is proof some would say that Hamelin may not know wtf they're doing.

As for the whole Maple rant, MS is like the goverment federal reserve and red shield. . . The game is TOO big to fail. No matter how many problems people have with it, no matter how many games that are produced BETTER than Maple, it'll never be taken down.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:57 am

Like HIV.... huh
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:26 am

derpbag wrote:Like HIV.... huh
Lmao ....................................................
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:44 am

but really.... maplestory should just burn even though i worked hard in it and got to level 138 demonslayer at crockies...
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:56 am

n_n Me no understand Maple Talk, me not play Maple in 6 years.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 3:58 am

> ,> Who's Sponsoring?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY81BSev4Eadh4KIsQisrFuOGcBEh7MfDgBSI3o_aV-ZcDW8V2hw
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:02 am

derpbag wrote:> ,> Who's Sponsoring?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY81BSev4Eadh4KIsQisrFuOGcBEh7MfDgBSI3o_aV-ZcDW8V2hw
Vampire class? That rocks, what's the problem with maple again?
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:10 am

Valkyrie wrote:
derpbag wrote:> ,> Who's Sponsoring?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQY81BSev4Eadh4KIsQisrFuOGcBEh7MfDgBSI3o_aV-ZcDW8V2hw
Vampire class? That rocks, what's the problem with maple again?

Here is a bunch of new classes with super overpowered skills and unfair tricks:

Who's Sponsoring?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS_QJ3d8pRe1MRwUf2N3Tl0FtSDuEtLifuEAv4pjtOOSh93O_CNwg

Who's Sponsoring?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbtZcsGNAUaPB9TrBsMsGqG2niIZR8FkgR8E7O2r_WDv_1dnZX

Who's Sponsoring?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTO6PGCcBL33wfbRmgw8nuSHHtnLQ3-DTdcnQUiYbcx756xpONi4Q

Who's Sponsoring?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT4zZmhUnYwxZYd5Gq1FBKx6Wt1HtWnzSeKaptzUIANUGWVE2VaRA

Who's Sponsoring?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsVxOvQojxtvXzCGzAHMrQz8Fv2MslHxiu4AjN-E7Jeo-8VMxW

Who's Sponsoring?  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjnl8QTqrTRg9JGNQxI1jOzrROR6okuVBKQCp_ijDZgtlDXnMXBQ

What happened to the good old classic classes? down the trash they go. even though they still remain in the game.
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:15 am

Oh that just comes with the territory, welcome to the Massive Multiplayer Online World ! Just about EVERY mmo shits on their veteran players later on down the line, just ask anyone who started playing a game when it was young, they'll tell you it was better. A good example of how developers abandon the older generation is in Lost Saga, nearly EVERY class you started with at the beginning of the game has now become super underpowered.

They have to do it in order to get players old and new to invest in them, sorry buddy.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:16 am

Valkyrie wrote:Oh that just comes with the territory, welcome to the Massive Multiplayer Online World ! Just about EVERY mmo shits on their veteran players later on down the line, just ask anyone who started playing a game when it was young, they'll tell you it was better. A good example of how developers abandon the older generation is in Lost Saga, nearly EVERY class you started with at the beginning of the game has now become super underpowered.

They have to do it in order to get players old and new to invest in them, sorry buddy.

nope no sorry for me. I'm done with that trash |l' = ____=
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:29 am

Look at it from this perspective ( I'll keep it simple just for you )

If you spent 3 months developing a class would you like it if no one used it?
Imagine if that class was pay to use, if no one used it, your investment goes to waste. You okay with that?

The point I'm trying to make is, people need to wake up and stop thinking the game in its early stages is a indicator of where it'll always be because IT ALWAYS gets worse. Not literally everytime but most of the time.

For this reason alone I don't tend to play games for more than half a year. Not because I get bored, its because I like to refresh, play new games keep the excitement going.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Valkyrie wrote:Look at it from this perspective ( I'll keep it simple just for you )

If you spent 3 months developing a class would you like it if no one used it?
Imagine if that class was pay to use, if no one used it, your investment goes to waste. You okay with that?

The point I'm trying to make is, people need to wake up and stop thinking the game in its early stages is a indicator of where it'll always be because IT ALWAYS gets worse. Not literally everytime but most of the time.

For this reason alone I don't tend to play games for more than half a year. Not because I get bored, its because I like to refresh, play new games keep the excitement going.

Sounds like me lol.
So far I've played TONS. Get bored easily and can't keepstill in my seat for more than a month.
WIndslayer was the only game which kept me going for a good year or two (including WS2)

I've played:
4Story
Iris Online
Rohan Online
Ace Online
Aion
A.V.A.
Battle of the Immortals
Brawl Busters
Cabal Online
Combat Arms
CosmicBreak
Divina
Dragon Nest
Dragon Saga
Dragonica
DOMO
Dungeon Fighter Online
Dynasty Warrior Online
Eden Eternal
Elsword
Eudemons
Conquer Online
Flyff
Grand Chase
Grand Fantasia
GunZ
Hunter Blade
La Tale
League of Legends
Lucent Heart
Luna Online
Maplestory
NosTale
Perfect World
PopTag
Ragnarok - like 10 different private servers and original
Remnant Knights
S4 League
Soldier Front
Spirit Tales
Team Fortress 2
Fiesta
Vindictus
Windslayer 1
Wonderking
Galaxy on Fire 2
Call of Duty Black Ops All Map packs > PS3
InFamous
Dead Nation
And much more which I probably forgot lol
How many of these games have you played?
Right now playing Divina, Eden - waiting for alpaca box bug to go away, Dragon nest, Elsword, La Tale, Lineage 2,
LoL, Vind.
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:29 pm

Remind me never to follow you to a game, cause you'll get bored of it before I even get a chance to start liking the game.

<_> I never heard of Wind Slayer until my friend dragged me to several MMOs she kept quitting within 1 ~ 2 days until she dragged me to Wind Slayer. I got fed up with downloading, starting to learn the game mechanics, and then having her bore of the game and quitting. So when she pumped all her stats into str on her novice, turned priest and found out the stats don't reset. She quit and I stayed in Wind Slayer.

^ Story of how I ended up in WS.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum