8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Heroes of The Sword..facebook etc.

2 posters

Go down

Heroes of The Sword..facebook etc. Empty Heroes of The Sword..facebook etc.

Post  thetruth Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:03 pm

I'm always looking for cool 2d side scroll offerings.  And this one isn't to bad.  You're not going to have epic battles and most fights are done with 3 hits in the free for all death match, flag, etc games.  But this game does have skills, leveling etc, and a cash shop.  But the speed of death in this game pretty much kills the usefulness of the cash shop.  And being there are never too many cashers it's not as bad as it could be.  3 classes, all melee style classes, you can create your own rooms for pvp and some simple questing.  Games like this make me sad because they are so close to being WS quality, but once again the 2 hit deaths make it meh...  So here it is..Heroes of The Sword

thetruth
thetruth
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 86

Back to top Go down

Heroes of The Sword..facebook etc. Empty Re: Heroes of The Sword..facebook etc.

Post  Valkyrie Fri Feb 07, 2014 7:15 pm

I dunno why it took me a second to realize it but at first glance I was like all right cool Flash based pvp MMO, then I saw "Facebook" and was like ooooh. Yeah, that doesn't work for me. Neat looking game though.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum