8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Waiting decisions and thoughts?

4 posters

Go down

Waiting decisions and thoughts? Empty Waiting decisions and thoughts?

Post  Owt Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:14 am

Oh wow, just about 2 months since Ws2 has been down, huh?
I doubt any of you guys will read this, but I've been bored and I think that one little post won't hurt. I have two questions due to my curiosity (Did we already ask this?).
Just as clarification, this is not about what other games you've been playing/what you have been up to, unless that's part of your reason.
~Now for the questions:
When WindSlayer2 comes back around fall, will you play it? Why or why not?
If WindSlayer2 comes back in the fall, how long do you think it will last before the community and the company leave it to rot?

Me: Well, I guess. I've been pretty bored and it might feel "nostalgic"-like to be back on. I still think I'm going to play like how I did before it shut down (Stand around, Pvp a few rounds, chat, afk, repeat routines). I still have to consider other things like school, side activities, and other forms of entertainment (Spell "nomekop" backwards). I am pretty sure that WindSlayer2 will not last very long. The game isn't attracting much audience nor does it release content to keep the community "happy". Hello Ws1 again. (Speaking of Ws1, some people really want to make a private server. I find it kind of funny really. The attempt, and that fact that they want a Pvp-rounded game). I really don't care much now; I have other things to doasdfghjkl.Until then. -Owt
Owt
Owt
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 71

Back to top Go down

Waiting decisions and thoughts? Empty Re: Waiting decisions and thoughts?

Post  Valkyrie Tue Jun 05, 2012 2:19 am

Firstly Hiya Owt, it's been a little bit hasn't it haha !

Q.Will I play Wind Slayer 2 when it reopens?

Very good chance I won't but will still be a active forum member as I usually lurk around forums of older games I play just to support them.

Q.How long do I think it'll last?

Not very long, especially if they don't improve on both P.V.E and P.V.P, we all know P.V.E needs allot of work and P.V.P has been dumbed down so much that I fear it'll drive more serious pvpers away. Aprox 8 months.

That being said if IgnitedGames would just advertise the game, get rid of the temporary costumes, and have Hamelin focus on the overall structure of the game ( which is doubtful ) then yes I believe it'll start gaining some weight in the 2DMMO world. Games such as Wind Slayer that have been released before really have a bit of baggage on it that demands more than the typical MMO to start getting players.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Post  8bit Sun Jul 01, 2012 1:47 am

When WindSlayer2 comes back around fall, will you play it? Why or why not?

It depends on how much they improve it.

If WindSlayer2 comes back in the fall, how long do you think it will last before the community and the company leave it to rot?

I don't know because I've got no idea how well the game will actually be "fixed up", how much effort they'll put into "re-getting it out there". Like I always say; the game DOES have potential but the company just has to try a little bit to not funk it up.
8bit
8bit
Admin
Admin

Tang : 230

https://8bsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  derpbag Sun Oct 21, 2012 4:15 am

Yea for a while ish...

Maybe very quickly. Around a good month or a few weeks or so.
derpbag
derpbag
Rising Pixel
Rising Pixel

Tang : 110

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum