8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Absolute's WS2 Soundpack!

3 posters

Go down

Absolute's WS2 Soundpack! Empty Absolute's WS2 Soundpack!

Post  Absolute Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:31 pm

introducing..
The Windslayer 2 Custom Soundpack!
Progress - 80%

- Handpicked by yours truly!
- Songs from various games!
- Customizable! Includes many song options for all of the towns!
- Includes over 40 songs and adding!

Coming soon when WS2 releases!

Updates
Spoiler:
Previews
Spoiler:
Soundtrack
Town/Stage names will be added when more progress is finished.
Spoiler:
*NEW* Flavors *NEW*
Spoiler:
FAQ
Spoiler:

Last edited by Absolute on Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:05 am; edited 8 times in total
Absolute
Absolute
4bit Member
4bit Member

Tang : 4

Back to top Go down

Absolute's WS2 Soundpack! Empty Re: Absolute's WS2 Soundpack!

Post  Valkyrie Sun Nov 11, 2012 12:03 am

Atajokuna Village seemed more to fit a lively merchant town than a village in the Sahara desert, but it was okay.

Atajokuna field seem to fit more of a grassland filled with large beast than a desert/jungle filled with exotic beast.

Balderan field was ( no offense ) really bad in my opinion, it was just too hard, to fast for balderan.

Balderan Mine Village field, maybe it's just me, but that theme is diffidently for a more futuristic type settings. Balderan Mine Village is too "rough and tough" for a theme like the one you used. It needs more of a hard rock type theme I would believe.

Ozi Village field was excellent. The monkeys themselves makes you feel that the area has a bit of a more Chinese influence to it ( Also supported by the fat monk in the town ) so yes that pick was great !

Ghost Ranger town fields you nailed it, its fast paced, has a eerie spooky feel to it, gets you in the mood for the creepy appearance of the monsters lurking there. Just very a nicely chosen theme.

Lava place, eeh, I thought that was bad, its too light, I dunno how to explain it, I would expect a more lower tone, more serious theme from a volcano area. Or maybe, a lower tone hard theme like what you'd expect in Balderan Mine Village.

Title Screen was okay, but it feels out of place a bit, its suppose to get you excited to play the game, have a more upbeat theme to it. The soft theme you chosen to me, seems to fit more into a game that has to do with saving a love interest, or rescuing a captive family member, or avenging ones family.

Character Select theme was great, just the theme one would need to get to play the game.

Beginning area theme was awesome ! It made me laugh cause it reminded me of when you first start a game, and there's some goofy character there to help walk you through the learning curves of the game.

Premium Shop also very impressive pick, feels more like its a Hipster shop which can be associated with clothing which most people would be doing is shopping for cloths so very well done.

Popola Village was mixed for me, it appears to fit a place you'd normally reach early in the game but I thought a beginning area should have a very soft theme to it, you know to let you know this area is a noob area. But then again it feels like it fits a noob area so good job.

Popola Village fields nicely done, no complaints.

Amakusa fields was nicely fitted, it feels the whole feudal Japan setting, faster pace to emphasize you're starting to get somewhere in the game. Me likes.

^ Reviewed each song in the order you posted theme. Hope this helps.

Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Post  Absolute Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:25 am

Thank you for your review! I'm glad at least you were honest I'll try to keep that in mind as I pick/delete some songs.
Absolute
Absolute
4bit Member
4bit Member

Back to top Go down

Post  8bit Sun Nov 11, 2012 2:18 am

moved to diggidy downloads
8bit
8bit
Admin
Admin

Tang : 230

https://8bsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Absolute Wed Dec 12, 2012 2:05 am

Updated!
Absolute
Absolute
4bit Member
4bit Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum