8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a fighting game...

2 posters

Go down

a fighting game... Empty a fighting game...

Post  thetruth Wed Nov 14, 2012 4:01 pm

Are there any fighting games 2d pref. on any system that isn't heavy on the spam of special moves and doesn't require up, down, left, right, b,a, type moves like in the old street fighter games and has an mp type bar and is wifi multiplayer. Not a game like Street Fighter for 3ds or Bleach for ds where you can do a special move like every second. I been playing King of Fighters on my ipad and it's okay. Anything existing that I described.
thetruth
thetruth
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 86

Back to top Go down

a fighting game... Empty Re: a fighting game...

Post  Valkyrie Sat Nov 17, 2012 6:45 pm

I knew of some that existed but currently running? Unfortunately no. I guess there is Battle Of Destiny online, which is kinda similar to Dungeon Fighter online but it hasn't had any real updates in quite a while. But really, if you're looking for a 2D fighter like Street Fighter you're in tough luck, most of them ( nearly all from my knowledge ) has closed down. They're several 3D fighters but I'm sure you know that.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Post  thetruth Sat Nov 17, 2012 8:48 pm

No,,, I don't want anything like street fighter or mortal kombat. Especially not the ds style version where you just push a button to do the most complicated moves. That's worse then the old fashion do a 360 degree circle on gamepad and hit a and b, and I don't want that control system either. I tried to play battle of destiny once though. It either wouldn't let me download it or it wanted me to make some weird adjustment to my pc or something. Ah, well I'll stick with king of fighters. Not to mention playstation all stars comes out in 3 days I believe. Super Smash Bros. for the ps3 and ps vita(you get the vita version free is my understanding if you own a vita) you can't beat that.
thetruth
thetruth
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 86

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:07 pm

I hear ya, certain Genres of games like Racing and Fighting I simply stick to console games, I only play online games when it comes to RPGs and sometimes Sports.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down