8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sometimes I hope to get D.Ced when looting

2 posters

Go down

Sometimes I hope to get D.Ced when looting Empty Sometimes I hope to get D.Ced when looting

Post  DirkDiggler Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:50 pm

Lol, I don't know if its just me but sometimes I'll just like stare o_o at the screen while I'm looting and pray for a D.C. because that means I got a special item.

Anyone else? Dont tell me I'm alone here.. xD
DirkDiggler
DirkDiggler

Tang : 31

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I hope to get D.Ced when looting Empty Re: Sometimes I hope to get D.Ced when looting

Post  Valkyrie Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:55 pm

Get a special item? Not really sure what'cha mean, after spending nearly a hour most of the time to login disconnection is the last thing i'd want happen. Or maybe, I'm not understand what you're talking about.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Sometimes I hope to get D.Ced when looting Empty Re: Sometimes I hope to get D.Ced when looting

Post  DirkDiggler Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:16 pm

Oh, the D.C. problem that happens whenever you pick up a rare item
It happens to everyone who can play the game normally..
Do you have problems getting into the game?
DirkDiggler
DirkDiggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Valkyrie Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:20 pm

Can't say I'm hopeful for getting sealed items as it puzzles me why we even have them. Rare items are the exact same as sealed so why have them in game?

But ya it terrifies me whenever I'm hunting for new gear before I reach E.G level 40 or 48 thinking when a sealed item is gonna pop up. It takes me sometimes 1hour + to login the game due to the freeze bug when you select a character.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

Post  DirkDiggler Wed Nov 16, 2011 12:17 am

Valkyrie wrote:It takes me sometimes 1hour + to login the game due to the freeze bug when you select a character.
Oh my god, really? I don't have that problem at all, that's such a strange bug too. That must be super annoying.
I heard of this bug before so maybe IG will fix it.
DirkDiggler
DirkDiggler

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down