8Bit Superheroes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

8Bit Superheroes
8Bit Superheroes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You guys find any notable online games?

3 posters

Go down

You guys find any notable online games? Empty You guys find any notable online games?

Post  8bit Tue Feb 19, 2013 11:47 pm

J/w. The only games I've been playing lately have been PSO2 and some N64. Btw, Hi -blows dust off of the send button-
[:/
8bit
8bit
Admin
Admin

Tang : 230

https://8bsh.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

You guys find any notable online games? Empty Re: You guys find any notable online games?

Post  Valkyrie Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:28 am

The last MMO I played was Dragonica or DragonSaga some 5 or 6 months back, I think I became exhausted of FTPMMOs as they bore me really quickly now. That being said I have contemplated playing DC Universe online as I'm noticing a ton of people on my PSN friend list are jumping on board. But ya, I've been mainly playing me PS3 and 360 this whole time while going in and out of a few browser games ( playing OverSoul currently )

Since I lost contact with most of my FTPMMO friends there hasn't been anyone to drag me to new MMOs as that's how I ended up playing.

GolfKing
La Tale
Lost Saga
Pangya
Perfect World
Cabal
Asda Story
Ether Saga
Wind Slayer
Grand Fantasia
Eden Eternal etc. Come to think of it, I can't remember when was the last time I actually played a MMO without the influence of someone else hahahaha.That's probably why I haven't played anything new.
Valkyrie
Valkyrie
Helpful Member
Helpful Member

Tang : 534

http://steamcommunity.com/id/BabyFlower

Back to top Go down

You guys find any notable online games? Empty yeah..

Post  thetruth Sat Feb 23, 2013 5:02 am

Lately I played:

Dragon Saga- Didn't care for the attacks. I couldn't understand why a Warriors main attacks involve launching your opponent into the air.

Elsword- Didn't care for combos you couldn't really escape from, the dependence on your gear, pvp imbalance, and the dungeon grinding system.

Castle Crashers- Is an okay pc game with co-op and pvp. It's shame everyone pretty much seems to be the red or green knight.

La Tale- I'm actually sticking with this one. The lag is crazy but the game has a good WS vibe to it.
thetruth
thetruth
8bit Member
8bit Member

Tang : 86

Back to top Go down

You guys find any notable online games? Empty Re: You guys find any notable online games?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down